This week has been rather crazy as I am attempting to get a lot of stuff done in a small period of time. Because of the surgery, I will have to have any Christmas stuff done before hand as well as any preparations for surgery. This means my original deadline to have stuff done for Christmas has basically been moved up by a couple of weeks. It will be nice though once the surgery is done because I will be all done with my Christmas preparations a couple of weeks early which definitely makes it much less stressful. :) Anyways here are the blessings for this week. :)
1. Antibiotics. I have tried to fight a sinus infection without antibiotics for a while now (well over a month) and it is just not going away and getting pretty bad. So when antibiotics are needed, I am very grateful for them.
2. The polar vortex is gone again! Wow it got cold fast last week and we were definitely not used to it. But it warmed up again to around normal temperatures which felt hot after the cold weather we had. :) Last week was around -30 and this week was around 0 I think. Today was above 0!!
3. Lists. I love making lists and crossing things off. It really makes me feel like I am accomplishing stuff. It also helps me to see what needs to be done and prioritize. Otherwise I get stressed because there is a ton of stuff to be done but I don’t know where to start. When I can see it in black and white in front of me, it makes a huge difference. :)
4. My Phone alarm. I have them set for so many things. Medication, appointments and tv shows are the main things I use my phone alarm for but it is useful for so many things. Otherwise I would totally forget things and be late. lol
5. Mandarin Oranges. :) I love mandarin oranges and they are always so much fun to eat. The Christmas season isn’t the same without them.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate it! :)