This week has been a busy and eventful one. :) One of the highlights has been having a couple over that my dad knew when he first came to Canada when he was 18. They had not seen each other since before my dad met my mom so I think it was quite a nice reunion for them and I got to meet two really nice people. :) They came yesterday and left today so we got to visit a lot. :) That is one of the reasons I left writing this post until now. So here is this week’s list. :)
1. No Snow this week!!!! Wow it has been such a turn around weather wise from last week to this week. The snow last week was quite a strong reminder of what is just around the corner. But I am so thankful that it didn’t stay and we have had some really great weather again this week. :)
2. Meeting a wonderful couple this week and I hope we will manage to stay in touch. :)
3. Amazon ships to our door now. We live out in the country and for the longest time we couldn’t get anything shipped right to our door. Now Amazon seems to use UPS all the time now (at least for us) so it comes right to our door step and I don’t have to go in to town to pick it up still. It is so incredibly convenient!!!
4. Celebrating birthdays with friends. This past Sunday my family and I were invited to come celebrate a birthday with friends of our family. It was wonderful to catch up and celebrate this person on their birthday. It was fun. :)
5. SUTP books!!! The new SUTP books are out again and it is so exciting getting the new coupon book. :) This past year we saved so much money using the coupons.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I really appreciate it!