It has definitely been an interesting week this week. The thing that takes the cake though is learning someone stole my credit card information, somehow made a copy and was trying to use that copy in Mexico. I only wish I could be in Mexico right now. lol Thankfully, it is all getting sorted out and I am not on the hook to pay close to 400.00 that the person tried to charge to my card. I do have to wonder though, how and when my information was stolen because i am extremely careful with it. I also keep wondering how copies are made and how it still ends up getting charged on my account if they are successful. Anyways, I am here to share the 5 things I am grateful for so I should get to it huh? :)
1. I am extremely thankful that Wal-Mart was so helpful and wonderful with this whole credit card issue. I am so thankful I am not having to prove it wasn’t me who tried to spend that kind of money and it was caught right away.
2. Great weather earlier this week. The weather was so nice and to have +20 this late in October doesn’t happen very often as far as I know. It is starting to change now to more average temperatures which is ok. I am not sad because we have had such a great October so far.
3. Another great hair cut. I got my hair cut again this week because I was starting to get a bit shaggy. lol So nice to have it looking good again. :)
4. Another Bzzagent campaign!! If you have followed my blog for a while now, you may have seen posts mentioning Bzzagent. It is a company where you get invited to campaigns you qualify for and you get to try the product completely free and then share your thoughts and opinions on it. This one is for hair colour and it is coming at such a great time because I have wanted to colour my hair again. :) I will likely write a post on here when I get it. I love getting invited to do these campaigns. They are so fun. Plus I save money in the process and help other people know what products work and don’t work. I am not trying to advertise here – just explaining it a bit and why I am thankful for it. :)
5. Cuddling with my cat inside this morning. I have a cat inside that is very rarely into cuddling. He doesn’t like to be held either. But when he does like to cuddle, it is so wonderful and I stop what I am doing to enjoy that time with him. This morning he wanted to cuddle and I really needed that as well. So I am so incredibly thankful for it. :)
Thanks for taking time to read my blog post. :) I really appreciate it.