I decided to just post the last 2 days of the facebook gratitude challenge together today. I ended up doing it late last night and all the excitement of the evening with the storm and some other stuff so I thought I would at least get it on facebook and post both on here today. 🙂
Gratitude Challenge Day 4
I accept the gratitude challenge from ——- to post three things each day for the next five days that I’m thankful for and will challenge two other people each of the five days.
1. Electricity. nothing like losing it for a bit to remind you how wonderful it is.
2. Ice cream. who ever invented ice cream is/was amazing can you imagine life without it?
3. weather forecast – as difficult as it is to forecast the weather, it is still fairly accurate and helps to plan stuff.
I accept the gratitude challenge from ——– to post three things each day for the next five days that I’m thankful for and will challenge two other people each of the five days.
1. The mother duck and ducklings that waddled past my bedroom window this afternoon. yes of course I got photos. 🙂
2. The gorgeous ripe tomatoes that I got to pick today off of my tomato plants.
3. Of course I have saved the best for last and that would be Family and Friends obviously!!! Life wouldn’t be the same without you. 🙂