Sorry this is late but I sort of thought it was Thursday today. lol oops. I think I remembered just in time though what day it really is. 🙂 It is still Friday even if it is Friday evening. 🙂 I must admit that I had a tough week this week and I really didn’t feel like doing this still tonight. I wonder if anyone reads it and whether it is important to do if I would rather put it off till the next day. Would anyone actually notice? But I made a promise more to myself than anyone else (so the excuse that no one may notice is invalid) that I would do this so here I am…. even if it is almost the end of the day.
1. Visiting with Family. My sister, her husband and their 2 kids came to visit on the weekend and it was so much fun. 🙂 I enjoyed playing with my 2 nephews and chatting with my sister and her husband.
2. Cloudy days. Yes I am thankful for cloudy days. 🙂 They are the days that I can get things done inside and not miss nice weather outside. They are also days that it can be nice to be outside and not have to seek out the shade to escape from the heat of the sun. Not that I dislike the heat but sometimes it can be difficult to actually do much outside other than enjoy the heat and sunshine. 🙂
3. Calendars. the calendar sets me straight when I get the days mixed up. lol To be honest though, I find calendars very useful.
4. Weather warnings for risk of frost. I am so incredibly grateful to be able to know ahead of time when there is a risk of frost so I know when I need to cover the plants. I am hoping it doesn’t freeze though. I also love our old sheets that I can drape over things so they are a bit protected. 🙂
5. Making it through another week. Sometimes I am so grateful to see the end of the week and feel like I managed to pull myself through yet another week. This one was especially difficult but I made it through and that feels good.
Thanks for reading my post. I appreciate it. 🙂