First I would like to apologize for missing last week. I won’t get in to it too much but I was struggling with a lot of stuff last week. I was also wondering if anyone was reading my blog and whether I should continue writing this gratitude challenge. I decided to take some time to think about it and decided that this week I would continue. Even if no one is reading these posts, it is ok. It is beneficial for me to do these posts. I can’t really explain why. I do hope that someone will find my posts and read them but it isn’t the end of the world if no one reads them. I set a goal for myself and I don’t quit. I suppose sometimes that things get in the way and I may have to step away for a bit but I am not going to quit or give up. That isn’t me. So no matter what life attempts to throw at me, I will do my best to be here every Friday and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to join me. 🙂 So here I am again for week 13. 🙂
1. That bad days/weeks don’t last and there is eventually an end to it. Sometimes it lasts much longer but there is always an end. I love the quote “if you are going through hell, keep going” Winston Churchill 🙂 Yes there is an end. “Nothing is permanent, not even our troubles” Charlie Chaplin. I sometimes lose sight of that which makes it harder to get through but I am thankful that there is an end and I eventually remember that and it won’t last forever.
2. It is November and we still have no snow staying on the ground. 🙂 We even had rain this week! I am also thankful for it because I was able to get some stuff done outside that normally we don’t have time to get to before it snows. So spring will have that much less stuff to be done. 🙂
3. Catnip toys. Because it is hilarious watching my cat react and play with toys that have catnip in them. He acts like he is high on something sometimes which is funny. Laughter is always good and a blessing. 🙂
4. Chocolate. I can’t imagine life without it. 🙂
5. Pinterest. I have a quotes board, a funny but true a humour board and other boards that I turn to when I need encouragement or a laugh. I gather the quotes and jokes all the time and then when I need them, I have them to look at. If you want a good laugh, check out my humour board. I am sure you will find some funny stuff. 🙂 I actually have many boards on Pinterest and you are never bored there. 😉 It is a very helpful site. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and you might consider joining me again next week. 🙂 Thanks for reading!