I need to apologize first about being late with this post and not getting to writing any extra posts either. This week has been so crazy and it is weird to think that last Friday was only one week ago. It feels more like a month ago. It didn’t even register yesterday that it was Friday and I had to write my weekly post. So that is why I am a day late. I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to write yesterday. lol So here I am. 🙂 Better late than never right? So here is my list for the week. 🙂
1. That this post is my 100th blog post!!! It feels like a bit of an accomplishment whether or not people read my blog.
2. I was able to cross off a ton of stuff on my to do list. I wasn’t really sure how much I would get done this week but I actually did a lot more than I thought I would. I only have just over a week till my surgery and there is still a fair bit to get done. But I would consider myself to be on track to get everything done before my surgery. 🙂
3. A safe trip in to town on Thursday. For those that don’t live in Alberta, we had a massive snow storm this week and the roads were so bad. Parts of the highway were closed due to accidents and apparently over the course of the 2 day storm, there were over 600 accidents in Central Alberta. That is a lot so I am thankful for a safe trip in to town. I had a couple close calls with people almost sliding into me but I got through the trip without any actual incidents. I was so incredibly thankful once I got home again as well.
4. Our wood stove. I am unsure if I already mentioned this but it has been so wonderful this week. Last night we had a windchill of -40 so it was incredibly cold and I was so thankful to sit by the wood stove and warm up.
5. Finding new favorite music with meaningful lyrics. This week I discovered a new song and the lyrics really mean a lot to me and inspire me. I love when this happens. 🙂
Thanks for reading my blog!