This post is definitely late and I apologize. I have spent most of the past few days unable to be up much due to my back and writing on here also kind of slipped my mind a bit. But better late than never right? So here is my list.
1. For all the things I have that take my mind off of the pain when it gets bad. Music, television shows/movies, and books are all examples of what I love to use to focus on when the pain is really bad so I don’t notice the pain so much. I have used them excessively the past few days to deal with the pain that has been quite high. I finally watched the second hunger games on Netflix, read through 2 books and listened to a lot of music. 🙂 I don’t know what I would do with out the distractions.
2. FINALLY getting winter tires!!! My goodness could any company/store have taken any longer to order something for me? Sorry. I am supposed to be thankful. lol Now I won’t slide so easily. I actually got stuck on our driveway the day I went in to pick up the tires. lol tires hit the ice and just started spinning and sliding. I have never had all season tires that are so useless on ice. They are what came with the car when I bought it so they are probably not great tires. But I have great winter tires now and that will make a huge difference for driving. 🙂
3. Getting through the week. I was supposed to have surgery this week that would fix the pain that has kept me down. It was canceled. Quite disappointing. To be honest, I fought back tears on Monday when I thought about the surgery I would have had. It felt like all the stuff I was hoping for was taken away. I know it will still happen, just later than expected but it was still disappointing.
4. PInterest humour. I am sure I have mentioned this already but it really helped me this week as it does every week. 🙂 Also things friends share on facebook that are funny are so helpful to make the day brighter. 🙂 No matter how bright or bad your day is, humour is always wonderful. 🙂
5. Baking. I don’t know exactly what it is but I tend to feel better emotionally when I bake. Maybe just the act of feeling that I accomplished something or maybe it is something else. But I enjoy baking and sharing it with people. 🙂 Today I was able to do some which was nice. 🙂
Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it!