Despite the fact that I keep thinking today is Thursday, I managed to realize it is actually Friday and made it on here to write my post and it is on time this week! 🙂 So here is my list for the week. 🙂
1. Realizing that a towel laid on the windshield keeps the frost off. I have a hard time scraping my car windows because of my back. So I have had a difficult time this winter dealing with frosty windows pretty much every morning I have to go in. I decided to try draping a towel over the windshield because it was all I had available last night. Surprisingly it worked! I didn’t have to scrape the windshield. 🙂 I am so incredibly thankful for that. 🙂
2. My back is better than it was a week ago. Last Friday was horrible. Slowly it has been getting back to normal or I guess what I consider “normal” until I get surgery.
3. My cat makes me laugh. This week especially. He seems to know what makes us laugh and seems to do it to get us to laugh. Maybe I am incorrect but I think he likes making us laugh.
4. The beautiful frost this week. I love frost as long as it isn’t on my car. 😉 I was able to go outside for a bit and take some photos of the frost which has been super thick and gorgeous this week.
5. Redbox. For those that don’t know, Redbox has kiosks that you can rent movies from. I have always walked past them but never tried to rent a movie from one. I signed up recently for emails from them and got a code for a free movie on Thursday. It is super easy to use and you can’t beat a free movie. 🙂
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. 🙂 I really appreciate it. 🙂