This past week was a very busy one with Christmas which is why I am late with writing this post. I apologize for that. I enjoyed Christmas this year as I do every year. Here is my list.
1. Lunch with my dad at A&W. My dad is very busy so getting time with him can be quite tough.
2. Free chocolate. Yes free! I combined the checkout 51 deal with a sale at London Drugs to get free m&ms and twix. 🙂 20 packages in total. I got 4 x buy 5 packages and get 5.00 off on Checkout 51 and London Drugs had the M&Ms and twix on sale for .99. I was so excited! I only paid .80 in GST. I am quite thankful for that because it was exciting and I love M&Ms and twix. 🙂
3. Days are getting longer again! We had our shortest day on December 21 and now the days are slowly getting longer again. The shortest day here has 7hrs and 41min of daylight. So it is exciting and wonderful when the days start lengthening again.
4. The first day of spring is now less than 3 months away. 🙂 Of course, winter stays past the first official day of spring but things are starting to melt by this point usually. 🙂 I am so thankful that winter does end each year and spring comes.
5. A wonderful Christmas with my family. We celebrated Christmas on December 26 so everyone could be here and it went really well. I got to spend a lot of quality time with my nephews as well which is really nice because they are growing up so fast and I don’t manage to see them as often as I would like.
Thanks for reading my blog! I really appreciate you taking time to read it. 🙂