Another year gone and a new one has just begun…. I am looking forward to what ever lies ahead in this coming year. This week has been interesting just like every other week it seems. 🙂 I hope you have had a great Christmas and new year. 🙂 Here is my list for this week.
1. A very productive visit to the chiropractor. I have had pain in my lower back for a couple of weeks and he was able to fix it which was so nice. It was rather frustrating dealing with it on top of everything else. I was so thankful to have that pain go away. 🙂
2. Getting chosen to review a new book by Daniel Patterson who is a great Christian author. I get to read through it for free and post a review on Amazon.
3. Another brand new year to start fresh once again. I know that each day is a new day to start fresh as well but there is something wonderful about starting a new year. It feels like a brand new chapter in my life. I love using it as a time to reflect on the past year and to look at the year ahead and make plans. Not resolutions though but plans and goals. New Year resolutions just get broken so I don’t do those. I am grateful for 2014 and all that I learned and did this past year.
4. A warm house to live in. The past week has been both quite cold and warm. We have had -30 as well as +2 this week. The -30 temps always serve as a great reminder how blessed I am to live in a warm house.
5. My family. We may not always get along but I am grateful for them and the good times we have had, as well as the support I have received from my family. Reflecting on the year reminds me of what really matters and my family matters a lot to me.
Thanks for reading my blog!