Here is the list for this week.
1. Snow. Yes I am actually thankful for the snow…. this week anyways. 🙂 We had lost most of the snow and our perennials didn’t have enough snow to keep them covered so we needed snow. We got it this week. 🙂
2. My books. This week I got the books I had ordered for myself for Christmas and I am so grateful for my books. I have a lot and it is nice to have the selection that I have. 🙂 I am so grateful for the ability to buy the books that I have bought and to get the good deals on the books that I do.
3. That every day isn’t a bad day. Yesterday was a very bad day physically for me and it made me grateful that every day isn’t like that. So I guess I am also thankful for the bad days because they remind me of the good days and make me more grateful for them.
4. My toque and scarf. I have a favorite toque and scarf that I have been very grateful for this week. It has been incredibly cold for the majority of the past week.
5. Catnip. My cat is so funny when he plays with catnip toys. It is amusing to watch and makes me laugh every time. He will only play with catnip toys as well so I am grateful to have something that keeps him moving. Plus I enjoy the time I spend with him when we play together.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. 🙂